-->

Saturday, May 24, 2014

follow friday: @saralrash

name // Sara Rash
age // twenty-one
location // Dallas, Texas
occupation // fashion blogger + hairstylist 
Processed with VSCOcam with m5 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

sara is one of those girls i wish i could be real-life friends with! i just want to meet up with her for brunch or coffee and then spend the entire day shopping with her and picking her brain for fashion advice. i love her style, her snow-white hair, and on top of it all-- she has the sweetest personality. maybe some day i'll find myself down in texas or she will make her way up to the northwest and we can open up a dreamy salon together. but until then, i'll keep double-tapping her photos, and you should too!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 // what inspires you daily?
I am constantly inspired by life in general, anything from love to grief. Everything come in contact with inspires me to be who I was meant to be. 

2 // how long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about six months now! 

3 // what inspired you to begin your blogging career? 
At first I started blogging about my favorite trends then it evolved to me wearing my favorite trends. I wanted to inspire others the way others have inspired me!

4 // I heard you're in cosmetology school, what sparked your interest to do hair?! 
I love fashion and I constantly crave to create. I am obsessed with any form of art and this form has grasped my heart. 

5 // what's your number one favorite food?
Omg. Texas Mexican food.

6 // favorite coffee beverage?
I love a good iced coffee. 

7 // do you have any plans to relocate or move to a new place?
I just recently moved to Dallas from a smaller town, I am always looking forward to traveling and moving to a new place. I don't think I've found my destine place just yet, so I'm up for anything!

8 // who is one of your favorite instagrammers at the moment?
I love @littleblackboots, her style is always on point.

9 // do you mind sharing your most embarrassing moment with us? 
Hmmm, once in a ballet recital my leotard ripped all the way and we aren't allowed to wear any undergarments so everyone saw everything. I was mortified for years!

10 // what are you listening to lately?
I enjoy music but my life doesn't revolve around it by any means. But I do love going to festivals and concerts! My preferred music genre is alternative. I love alt-j, arctic monkeys, and the neighborhood currently. But I can't say I don't love some drake and asap. 

11 // describe your perfect day off or weekend:
I wish it could be spent at the beach, but I don't have many days off right now. When I do I like to make them count with good food + close friends.

12 // where do you see yourself in 5 years, personally and professionally?
I want to eventually open a unique clothing store with a rad salon in it. I don't have many plans for the future, I just hope I'm happy, doing what I love with a cute pup.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugProcessed with VSCOcam with m2 preset
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

instagram // @saralrash
website // www.sararash.com
tumblr // www.tumblr.com/sararash

thanks for being a part of follow friday, sara!

x's + o's
kaitlin elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment