Saturday, June 21, 2014
the day in the life
i wanted to start sharing the little things that happen in my life.
today was not the most glamorous saturday. but guys, it's saturday.
a saturday that i was not working. i felt like it was some kind of holiday today.
my first saturday off in over two months and all i honestly wanted to do was lay on the couch.
but we made the most of it!
1. peonies. andrew surprised me with ten beautiful stems yesterday, just because.
how did i snatch up such a wonderful guy?
2. morning coffee, clearly bonnie needed a cup too.. she was sleepy this morning.
3. jackson & evie almost 11 months old. which means they are almost officially cats.
it's been so hot the past few days, and thankfully with the gift of rain today was a little cooler
so therefore we opened the windows.. and those two just laid in their favorite spot.
4. cheap wine from trader joes getting me thru a saturday night alone, drawing up wedding invites
& watching the bachelorette! (a show i cannot watch while andrew is home)
5. today i went to the batting cages with andrew & his parents. note the blue shoes.
i did not plan on hitting balls today but i did, in style.
6. we gave bonnie a flea bath this morning. and she totally was not happy about it.
7. the latest W magazine. cant. get. enough.
1. we watched men in black 1 this morning.
2. we saw a seal at the aquarium this afternoon. he is all we saw unfortunately because
the aquarium is over priced.
3. we celebrated the first day of summer having a "first day of summer thanksgiving" with
a bbq feast at andrew's parents house
4. we left bonnie over at his folks house because her sister lives there so they can have a slumber
5. i serenaded andrew to backstreet boys "all i have to give." i think he secreted loved it.
this was my day. now off to finish it with drawing & playing words with friends (with kaitlin's mom
Kandi who is constantly KILLING me in this game.)
x's + o's,
PS don't miss kaitlin's feature in the latest WOLF TREE magazine that is out!