-->

Friday, September 26, 2014

where in the world is chelsea diane?



i feel like as of lately.. i have been a little m.i.a. when it comes to the blog.
but my excuses are valid.. like a week of birthdays.
andrews and i had our birthdays the same week! his was the 11th & mine was the 14th.


andrews parents that week got a condo in the blue ridge mountains so we spent a good 26 hours there with them. we antiqued in a tiny town called mount jackson. and guys.. i scored some of the BEST vintage finds of my life.. even the mid century couch i have been hunting for months!


{i will be sharing the final before and after of the couch (that i got for $40!) on here shortly. }


turning twenty-six was an awkward thing. and i am still dealing with the awkwardness. i still feel like i am growing up. even though i have my own business and  have been living on my own since i was 19.. i still feel like a little girl. i have always thought that i was someone that had an 'old soul' but.. every day i realize that i am just young at heart. even though i am 26 (which i know isn't that old.. ) doesn't mean i have to define myself because of my age. 


last year i had a big birthday celebration.. so this year i wanted to keep it low key. andrew and i got breakfast at one of our favorite coffee shops (which is down the street from my apartment) and spent the rest of the day eating gelato, antiquing, more coffee, eating thai and ending the night with friends at the local winery (which is called the mermaid winery.. makes me think of my best friend). 


this year i hope to create more, find myself exploring new places, loving those around me & cherishing every moment.

x's & o's,
chelsea diane

PS i started an instagram for my photography business so follow give it a follow: @chelseadianephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment